Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Enero 31, 2013- 26 semanas

 Como puedes ver, ya estoy grandisima y todavia faltan más de 3 meses! Your brothers loves talking to you through the belly.  They ask me what you say back to them and I tell them that you say you love them.

Yo pense cuando me dijeron que eres niña que ibas hacer calmada pero de lo que veo vas hacer muy activa como tu mamá.=) At night, you like to kick and poke me like crazy.  In the mornings, when I go to the gym, you move around as if you are working out with me.  It is super cute!

I don't know why I thought you will be a calm little girl, when I wasn't.  I was super active and always ran with the boys.  I always had some sort of scrape or injury from playing to hard, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were the same way.  However you turn out you will be your own person with your own personality and beautiful in your own right! We are soooo excited to meet you!

Your dad and I have started playing music for you, of course it's music like bachata, vallenato, cumbia, etc.  You try to kick the headphones!  And when I remove the headphones after a while you go crazy moving around and kicking, as if to say HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MUSIC! =) Tu papá cree que te va a gustar bailar como mamá.

No comments:

Post a Comment