Monday, May 13, 2013

Your first week

Your first week of life has been filled with activities.  On Monday, May 6th (one day after being released from the hospital) you attended my final dissertation defense. I was worried about you getting hungry but you actually slept through the whole 3 hr defense.  During the week, you went to your first doctor's appt and accompanied me on several errands as I got ready for graduation.  We even went shopping for a dress on Friday.  On Saturday we attended the Latino Congratulatory Ceremony.  You slept through most of it (4 hrs) and didn't wake until the end, when I had already received my award and had gone up for my certificate with your brothers.  On Sunday morning we attended the Education Congratulatory Ceremony and you also slept through that one too till the end.  You have behaved soooo well and allowed me to be part of such important days for me.  I feel so blessed to have you as my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment