Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Process

So when your father and I first found out we were pregnant we signed up for a weekly email that would tell use about your process and what was happening with you.  What we have both enjoyed most is that each week it tells us the size you are by comparing you to a fruit, so here is the rundown:

Week 4 poppy seed
Week 5 sesame seed
Week 6 lentil
Week 7 blueberry
Week 8 kidney bean
Week 9 grape
Week 10 kumquat (your dad and I were confused this week, since we didn't know what a kumquat was!) Your were only an inch long at this point!
Week 11 fig
Week 12 lime You developed reflexes this week!
Week 13 medium shrimp about 3 inches long
Week 14 lemon
Week 15 apple (This is around the time your dad finally started feeling you.  I had been able to feel you move inside me for a couple weeks, but this particular week you pushed hard enough to be felt on the outside by your father).
Week 16 Avocado 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces
Week 17 Turnip You doubled in weight this week, you are now 5 ounces and 5 inches long.
Week 18  Bell Pepper

I can't believe we still have 5 months to go! I wish time would fly by so we could finally meet you, but I know it's for the best, you are just not ready to come out.  We are all super excited that we will finally be able to see you this week through the ultrasound.  We only had one in the beginning when I first found out I was pregnant and you were just a little bean, but your father did see you move!


No comments:

Post a Comment