Thursday, December 13, 2012

Te Encanto El Concierto de Carlos Santana!

Hola Milagro,

Te quiero contar la historia de cuando yo te sentir mover por la primera ves. Mama y yo fuimos ha Las  Vegas, Nevada porque Mama tenina que presentar su trabajo sobre literature discussions. Mama's presentation was incredible; Mama is one the brightest and creative women in the world. Para celebrar Mama's exito fuimos ha ver Carlos Santana en el House of Blues. The environment at the House of Blues was electrifying--especially with the music blaring out of the surrounding speakers wooing eager fans towards the centerstage. Fifteen minutes before Santana came out, Mama told me she could feel you dancing to the music. I couldn't believe it, so Mama grabbed my hand and placed it directly over you. And for the first time, I felt you move--I was overjoyed! I couldn't imagine anywhere else I rather be than standing next to Mama with my hand over her belly and feeling you dance to the rhythm of the boisterous music. I have no doubt that you will be a talented dancer and a music/concert enthusiast. You kept dancing for several more songs and into Santana's opening song. 

In memory of that jubilant and unforgettable day, I want to share with you a groovy Carlos Santana cancion llamada "Oye como va":

 


Que disfrutes y que siga el baile! Con mucho amor y carino, tu papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment